Seventeen Febuary 08 '
Went to church. (:
Yay.
My second home.
Hahaha.
Sarah and Esther came! :D
Woots!
Hahaha.
Feeling quite high at the moment.
After church, had worship academy.
Weeeee. (:
Vocals class. x=
Hahaha.
Anna's a funny teacher, from my point of view.
I'm the only student there.
But rachel joined us cause she doesn't wanna go for her keyboard class.
Lol.
We learned alot of new stuff.
Quite fun thou.
Hahaha.
Tmr have parade rehersal.
Siaaan. ):
I hate my life.
It's a pile of shit now.
So sad.
Yay.
My second home.
Hahaha.
Sarah and Esther came! :D
Woots!
Hahaha.
Feeling quite high at the moment.
After church, had worship academy.
Weeeee. (:
Vocals class. x=
Hahaha.
Anna's a funny teacher, from my point of view.
I'm the only student there.
But rachel joined us cause she doesn't wanna go for her keyboard class.
Lol.
We learned alot of new stuff.
Quite fun thou.
Hahaha.
Tmr have parade rehersal.
Siaaan. ):
I hate my life.
It's a pile of shit now.
So sad.
Labels: I'm nonsense ♥
.jpg)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home