Sixthteen Febuary 08 '
I've been thinking through and i seriously don't like the fact that i'm living this type of life now.
It's just like some ..
Pile off poo that you stack.
But it's very hard to clean it off.
I just can't take it.
If i can, i wanna reverse back time.
I really hope that god can hear my thoughts and feelings.
I hope he can do something about it.
I don't know how to end it now.
I just don't wanna hate anyone or do anything.
And i tend to forget what i say.
I don't know why but maybe i was born like that.
I seriously have no idea why i'm on this earth causing trouble to everyone.
I have no idea what to do now.
So if god, yr up there, please tell me what to do.
Thanks.


Create your own Friend Test here
It's just like some ..
Pile off poo that you stack.
But it's very hard to clean it off.
I just can't take it.
If i can, i wanna reverse back time.
I really hope that god can hear my thoughts and feelings.
I hope he can do something about it.
I don't know how to end it now.
I just don't wanna hate anyone or do anything.
And i tend to forget what i say.
I don't know why but maybe i was born like that.
I seriously have no idea why i'm on this earth causing trouble to everyone.
I have no idea what to do now.
So if god, yr up there, please tell me what to do.
Thanks.

Create your own Friend Test here
Labels: If you point a finger to a person .. four fingers are pointing back at you ♥
.jpg)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home