Thursday, February 21, 2008

Twenty First Febuary 08 '

Pe
Played basketball. Don't really know how to play. I only can throw in a few shoots. Angela didn't bring her pe shirt but she played with us too. WeiSheng's funny. Hahaha.
English
Learned how to write a good composition. Nothing much to say about it. Copied very slow today. Don't know why.
Recess
Didn't eat. Went to the hall to watch movie. These few days not that hungry during recess. Got stomache.
Maths
Did graphs today. Understand alot now. Angela still doesn't understand how to do. Hope that she'll understand soon, before the common test next week. (:
Chinese
The girl behind Angela keeps on daydreaming. It's funny you know. Staring into space when everyones looking. Haha. Anyway, did workbook. Didn't know how to do. Seriously, i don't like chinese that much. ):
Cme
Boring like usual. Sooo, theres nothing to say about it. Oh well.

Tonight got maths tuition. (: That's good cause i love maths. But i'm tired and i need to rest. It's been so stressed up for me this few days. People say i'm emo but i'm not. I just don't know why everyday has something that upsets me. I wish i could turn back time. Sometimes people just talk to me at the wrong time. Sorry guys. I wish theres someone always here for me other then god. I really wanna do well for my common test. No distractions or anything. Just study. But i just can't put my mind into studying. I keep thinking of alot of things. I always get distraction. If yr my friend, please try not to distract me. I'm such a failure. ):

Labels:

:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home