Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Twenty Six Febuary 08 '

Literature
Had chinese common test so no literature lesson. It was quite okay. Not say easy, not say difficult.
English
Went to the music room. Did not have english lesson. Mr Erwin asked us to revise our other subjects. I revised history. I don't understand the chapters lah. ):
Recess
Didn't eat as usual. /: Went down to the canteen. Sat with AnnChing and SuYi. Saw Benidict. (: Didn't see him for a few days already.
Science
I don't know whats going on. I didn't really paid attention. Seriously, i can't cause it's Mr Tan Choon Lye teaching us. Sorry .. ):
Home Economics
Amapal came back. -______- So suay. Didn't do practical today. Cause common test. Yay. (: Hahaha. Lazy to cook. x=
Pc
Had history and geography common test. It was so difficult until my mind was all blank. ): Ahhh, i didn't really exactly studied the chapters. Pray hard!

After school, 9ed with SuYi. (: Talked to LingWei. I can laugh out loud okay. She's like, talking so chim chinese and her english is pathetic. Imagine man. Hahaha. Saw Christine while walking home. Talked awhile. (: She's in girl guides. Hahaha. She say she choose that cca cause can slack. Is that true my dear friends? So good. ): BooHoo.

Talking to Gillian, my PrettyAffair. (: Hahaha. I love talking to her truckloads yea? :D Hey girl, like we both said, it's all up to god's will. (: It's okay. You will have nicer and even better guy in the future. You'll never know. (: And we had better talk face to face everyday cause if this is gonna continue, i doubt we will never ever gonna talk face to face already. Hahaha. Love you girl. (:

Labels:

:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home