Third August 08 '
Woke up at 7am this morning.
Chiong and got ready to go to church.
I was backup singing for youth today! :D
Like finally, for such a long long time.
Hahaha, Joel was like soooo happy, PEACE PEACE \/
Sarah didn't come today :C
But good that Esther did :)
Mummy taught us today!
Learned about some antichrist thing.
Esther couldn't come for service.
So followed Bethanie.
After church, ate lunch with Bethanie and Rachel.
We went to the playground underneath the bridge to eat.
Super cool yeah? :)
Looks like we're having a picnic under a playground bridge {?}
Lawls, hahaha had a short f.comm skid thing at the basement.
Ahhh, i mostly didn't even have to do anything, just like a wooden stone.
Later, Daddy brought us home.
At 4pm, we went to SIA club to study while Daddy and Mummy went to play badminton.
Had dinner after that, super full now :O
P.S. I'm SO HAPPY I GOT A PHONE NOW :D
Chiong and got ready to go to church.
I was backup singing for youth today! :D
Like finally, for such a long long time.
Hahaha, Joel was like soooo happy, PEACE PEACE \/
Sarah didn't come today :C
But good that Esther did :)
Mummy taught us today!
Learned about some antichrist thing.
Esther couldn't come for service.
So followed Bethanie.
After church, ate lunch with Bethanie and Rachel.
We went to the playground underneath the bridge to eat.
Super cool yeah? :)
Looks like we're having a picnic under a playground bridge {?}
Lawls, hahaha had a short f.comm skid thing at the basement.
Ahhh, i mostly didn't even have to do anything, just like a wooden stone.
Later, Daddy brought us home.
At 4pm, we went to SIA club to study while Daddy and Mummy went to play badminton.
Had dinner after that, super full now :O
P.S. I'm SO HAPPY I GOT A PHONE NOW :D
.jpg)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home