Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Twentyth October 08 '

Tag Replies ;

jwong: one.. two.. three.. hi mei(:
Okay, that was so sarah. Hahaha hi kor (:

sarah: one.. two.. three.. EYEBAGS! mine are super heavy manzxz, especially in that mrt pic
Haha no, not so obvious actually. Hey! When's the sleep over? :(

MY WANTS! :D
I wanna go out,
i want a sleep over,
i wanna go to sentosa,
i wanna go to Plaza Sing,
i want more money,
i wanna go shopping,
i wanna buy more clothes,
i wanna play bowling,
i wanna play badminton,
i wanna cycle,
i wanna probably try playing frisbee?,
i wanna go to the beach,
i want 23 hugs,
i want a psp,
i want a laptop,
I WANT EVERYTHING!
Hahaha, okay that was nuts.
But seriously, i want everything up there like this coming holidays! :(
Bet i can't get everything though.. People! Make my wish come trueee!
Ahh, actually i want somemore things but it'll spam my whole post.
Pfft, i wanna compose a song actually. I think it's cool (:

P.s. Yada in action again.

:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home