Twenty Third October 08 '
Apple! The cutie (:
Angela Wenli Me Rennie (:
Chubby! (:
The geek!
Rennie, my looknerd :D
Jazzene cutieaffair! (:
Heyo, chubby wenli again.
Xiubin, the sweet.
Faiqah, hot babe! :D
Snapshot by angela.
The geek and the nerd.
Farah hahaha.
Weisheng.
Andiq, wo ai ni (:
Fazila the great.
Raihanna! The smart.
Diana, the cute :D
She's grabbing me!
The adorable Yanti (:
Eeek to Weisheng o.o
Fathima, bimbosxzxz.



TODAY WAS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!
I miss my all my schoolmates :(
We're gonna have a class outing next thursday at Sentosa, yay!
But not sure if i can go.. :/
Took lots of photos with my friends today! :D
P.s. I miss school.
TODAY WAS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!
I miss my all my schoolmates :(
We're gonna have a class outing next thursday at Sentosa, yay!
But not sure if i can go.. :/
Took lots of photos with my friends today! :D
P.s. I miss school.
.jpg)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home