First November 08 '
I will never give up;
I'm determined to do it♥
I took some photos when i was young.
I'm going to post the ones that i think is cute :D




















Happy birthday to Jamie, Bethanie and Andrea! (:
I just realised that there are like alot of peoples birthdays last month and this month.
Whooo, super fun but busy.
Haha, went to piano today..
And you know what?!
I didn't had any lessons..... -.-
Melisa said she told me but she didn't..
Okay nevermind.
If i knew i didn't had lessons, i could meet Jwong and Gideon in church for the night games planning earlier...
Okay fine, i just said nevermind.
Well, didn't ate lunch today.
Went to cold storage with Dad and bought tibits and drinks. (That was for lunch)
Haha! Super funny. We had a father and daughter chat... Once again. Haha.
Anyway, after that, both of us went to church for mission trip meeting.









Saw Sarah with bangs! Super cute la. (I'm serious)
Kinda jealous actually.. But it's okay, i'll tolerate.
Had night games planning in the library with Jwong and Gideon.
Sarah came to help us too (:
Some irritating people can't just get out of the library and kept wanting to hear our top secrets, so we had to go to the room beside the library just to bug them off. -.-
Ate kfc with Sarah for dinner.
Had fun talking about 'stuff'.. Hahaha.
Mrted to Kovan then 81ed home.
OMG, i'm like super happy right now that Dad managed to help me do the zip for the pencilcase!
But thanks to Mum for going all the way to Plaza Singapura and thanks to Grace for helping me run all the way up to Spotlight just to get that pencilcase (:
Hahaha, accompanied Dad to buy back dinner for Mum Dawn and Grace.
I'm determined to do it♥
I took some photos when i was young.
I'm going to post the ones that i think is cute :D
Happy birthday to Jamie, Bethanie and Andrea! (:
I just realised that there are like alot of peoples birthdays last month and this month.
Whooo, super fun but busy.
Haha, went to piano today..
And you know what?!
I didn't had any lessons..... -.-
Melisa said she told me but she didn't..
Okay nevermind.
If i knew i didn't had lessons, i could meet Jwong and Gideon in church for the night games planning earlier...
Okay fine, i just said nevermind.
Well, didn't ate lunch today.
Went to cold storage with Dad and bought tibits and drinks. (That was for lunch)
Haha! Super funny. We had a father and daughter chat... Once again. Haha.
Anyway, after that, both of us went to church for mission trip meeting.
Saw Sarah with bangs! Super cute la. (I'm serious)
Kinda jealous actually.. But it's okay, i'll tolerate.
Had night games planning in the library with Jwong and Gideon.
Sarah came to help us too (:
Some irritating people can't just get out of the library and kept wanting to hear our top secrets, so we had to go to the room beside the library just to bug them off. -.-
Ate kfc with Sarah for dinner.
Had fun talking about 'stuff'.. Hahaha.
Mrted to Kovan then 81ed home.
OMG, i'm like super happy right now that Dad managed to help me do the zip for the pencilcase!
But thanks to Mum for going all the way to Plaza Singapura and thanks to Grace for helping me run all the way up to Spotlight just to get that pencilcase (:
Hahaha, accompanied Dad to buy back dinner for Mum Dawn and Grace.
.jpg)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home