Tenth November 08 '
I just can't help but laugh ♥






Mummy woke me up at 9am.
I was like super tired...
I could barely open my eyes.
The sun was shining on me so brightly.
The weather was cold..
It was raining today..
Okay wait, this sounds so compo.
Hahaha, exams are over Olive!
Don't even think about it, phew.
Did my secondary3 social studies notes on chapter 2.
Governance of Singapore.
Yeah, i did it for like 3hours?
Super duper long and laggy.
Omg, i'm so not into the holiday mood yet :/
Waited for Dawn to come back home.
Went to Orchard with her.
Drink ice blended mocha from Starbucks (:
Walked to Fareast Plaza... My hip bone hurts :(
I couldn't really walk that fast so i didn't bought any clothes today.
But i'm glad i bought my pencilcase from Borders already :D
Like finally! It's been months since i've had the chance to see it...
Thank God for it yeah? (:
Our purpose to go out today was to buy Dawn a nice dress/blouse for her guaduation night.
Saw a nice dress that suits her but it costs 36bucks and it didn't look so worth it.
Grace came and meet us at around 7plus.
Walked around and we finally found a nice blouse for Dawn at 77th Street.
I think it looks sweet on her since she has that cute face, haha.
Mummy picked us up outside Fareast Plaza and then home sweet home.
Mummy woke me up at 9am.
I was like super tired...
I could barely open my eyes.
The sun was shining on me so brightly.
The weather was cold..
It was raining today..
Okay wait, this sounds so compo.
Hahaha, exams are over Olive!
Don't even think about it, phew.
Did my secondary3 social studies notes on chapter 2.
Governance of Singapore.
Yeah, i did it for like 3hours?
Super duper long and laggy.
Omg, i'm so not into the holiday mood yet :/
Waited for Dawn to come back home.
Went to Orchard with her.
Drink ice blended mocha from Starbucks (:
Walked to Fareast Plaza... My hip bone hurts :(
I couldn't really walk that fast so i didn't bought any clothes today.
But i'm glad i bought my pencilcase from Borders already :D
Like finally! It's been months since i've had the chance to see it...
Thank God for it yeah? (:
Our purpose to go out today was to buy Dawn a nice dress/blouse for her guaduation night.
Saw a nice dress that suits her but it costs 36bucks and it didn't look so worth it.
Grace came and meet us at around 7plus.
Walked around and we finally found a nice blouse for Dawn at 77th Street.
I think it looks sweet on her since she has that cute face, haha.
Mummy picked us up outside Fareast Plaza and then home sweet home.
.jpg)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home