Twenty Nineth November 08 '
Five minutes to midnight ♥
Woke up very late today..
I guess i just couldn't get it out of my head.
Thanks to daddy for buying back breakfast for me (:
Took bus 81 and mrted to Potong Pasir with Grace.
Bumped into Angel and Anna.
They were eating icecream, yumyum.
Makes me feel like eating it, but feel bad if i shared it with them.
Went to the stationary shop nearby to check out the prices for some stationaries.
Seeing Angel's and Anna's icecream just now..
I went to macs to get my oreo mcflurry icecream (:
Shared it with Grace while walking to church.
Saw Iris, Enmian and Jamie in church.
Thank you Iris and Enmian for giving me a hug, really appreciate it (:
And thanks to Jamie for giving me a..... nougat. (i think it's spelt like that) :D
Hahaha you guys are so funny la.
Omgggggg! I like the babarella video thingy. LOL.
Had mission trip meeting at 3.30 in the afternoon.
After that went for prayer meeting.
Left halfway cause we'll be having family reunion tonight.
Daddy, Grace and i... home sweet home (:
Woke up very late today..
I guess i just couldn't get it out of my head.
Thanks to daddy for buying back breakfast for me (:
Took bus 81 and mrted to Potong Pasir with Grace.
Bumped into Angel and Anna.
They were eating icecream, yumyum.
Makes me feel like eating it, but feel bad if i shared it with them.
Went to the stationary shop nearby to check out the prices for some stationaries.
Seeing Angel's and Anna's icecream just now..
I went to macs to get my oreo mcflurry icecream (:
Shared it with Grace while walking to church.
Saw Iris, Enmian and Jamie in church.
Thank you Iris and Enmian for giving me a hug, really appreciate it (:
And thanks to Jamie for giving me a..... nougat. (i think it's spelt like that) :D
Hahaha you guys are so funny la.
Omgggggg! I like the babarella video thingy. LOL.
Had mission trip meeting at 3.30 in the afternoon.
After that went for prayer meeting.
Left halfway cause we'll be having family reunion tonight.
Daddy, Grace and i... home sweet home (:
.jpg)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home