Twenty Seventh November 08 '
Mostly stayed at home the whole day today. D;
I finally flipped through my homework file and i realised that i haven't been doing my chinese holiday homework that my teacher gave me.
So i did 2 assignments today and i'm so proud of myself (:
The last assignment includes a chinese newspaper article which i do not have one at home..
Er yeah.. So i'll just wait when i go for tuition so that my tuition teacher can help me (:
I did one english newspaper article and reader's digest for like.. 2 hours?
Know whaaaaaat.... I have been sitting at my table for like almost the whole day and my butt is so sore that i can barely move.
Omg, but i just have to thank God that i'm still okay (:
I think my table's super neat now and i'm proud of myself AGAIN :D
Hahaha saw it? Nice right? Hehe. Thanks to olive the GREAT! :D
Yaaaaaaaaaaay! I'm so lovable. Aha whatever.
I think Pussycat dolls's songs are nicer now.
I mean the newest ones that came out.
I was suppose to help with the packing clothes thing today in church but mummy don't let cause i'm been going there too often already.. :(
But she's letting me go to church tomorrow for night games meeting! Wahoooo :D
All thanks to daddy. Haha i love you man! ♥
Sarah's leaving tonight and i won't see her till 7 of december! :(
WHEN YOU COME BACK, PLEASE CALL ME! :(
Okay, i stole this quiz from Sarah. Hahaha!
But i know she's kind enough to give in :D
Name: Olive Chew.
Sisters: Grace Chew and Dawn Chew.
Brothers: None, i want an older brother too! :(
Shoe size: 6.. i think?
Height: Shorter than Sarah. D;
Where do you live: Somewhere in Singapore.
Favourite drinks: Mochaaaaaaaaa!
Favorite breakfast: Actually... i don't eat breakfast that often.
Have you ever
Been on a plane: Er yeah.
Swam in the ocean: Kinda? When i was young.
Fallen asleep at school: Hehe.. sometimes.
Broken someone's heart: Probably.
Fell off your chair: *slapshead*
Waited for someone to call: Yeah.
Saved emails: If it's meaningful.
What is your room like: Pink and blue.
What's right beside you: My phone.
What is the last thing you ate: Dinner.
Ever had
Chicken pox: Yeah.
Sore throat: I'm having them now :(
Stitches: Yeah.
Do you
Believe in love at first sight: Yeah.
Who was the last person
You sang with: I don't know.. Grace?
Last made you smile: Xiaogu (:
You last yelled at: Dawn.
Today did you
Talk to someone you like: On phone too :D
Kiss anyone: Nope.
Get sick: Is having a cough and flu sick?
Talk to an ex: I don't even have one.
Miss someone: Yeah.
Eat: Yup.
Random
Best feeling in the world: Being loved by someone you love.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Only with the bear my bestfriend gave me (:
What's under your bed: Dust.
Who do you really hate: People like her.
What time is it now: 9.55pm
Is there a person who is on your mind now: Nope.
Do you have any siblings: Two sisters.
Do you want children: 1 or 2. LOL.
Do you smile often: If it's a happy thing.
Do you like your hand-writing: Yeah!
Are your toe nails painted: Yeah, pink!
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: My parents :D
What colour shirt are you wearing now: Yellow and blue school class t-shirt!
What were you doing at 7pm yesterday: In bus 81 going home with Grace.
When did you last cry: Yesterday.
Are you a friendly person: To people that are friendly to me.
Do you have any pets: Last time :(
Where is the person you have feelings for right now: Don't know..
Did you hold hands with the person who means anything to you now: Erm..
Do you sleep with the TV on: Nope.
What are you doing right now: Doing this quiz. -.-
Have you ever crawled through a window: Church camp. HAHAHA!
Can you handle the truth: Yeah.
Are you too forgiving: I think so.
Are you closer to your mother or father: Both (:
Who was the last person you cried in front of: Grace.
How many people can you say you've really loved: Family and Friends!
Do you eat healthy: Maybe?
Do you still have pictures of you and your ex: I don't even have one.
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you: Yeah.
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to: My favourite radio station.
Are you confident: Sometimes.
.jpg)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home