Twenty Eighth Febuary 09 '
When the waves flow together, you can't help but enjoy God's creation.
It's a saturday morning! Had prayer workshop today. Uncle Kc picked me up from the junction near my house. Seto, Jamie and Esther were in the car. Ate our breakfast at Macs. Later Weihan, Eeyang, Iris, Jwong and Jarron came. Walked to the east coast park. Sat at the beach and started praying for 3 hours straight ourselves. At first I couldn't feel God speaking to me. But I could sense his presence after that. When I was looking at the sea.. It reminded me of the book 'Message In A Bottle'. Full of thoughts were the running through my mind. I prayed for alot of people instead of myself. At 11.55, we gathered back together and shared what God said to us.
Jamie, Seto, Jwong and I went back in Uncle Kc's car. He dropped me off at Katong Mall. Walked to 7eleven to get Nescafe Mocha for myself and headed off for my piano lesson. Teacher teached me the dynamics today. She expressed it in a way theat when the husband is shouting, the wife is whispering. Probably you guys don't get it here but it's kinda understandable.
After lesson, walked to the prawn mee coffee shop to look for Mummy, Daddy and Dawn. Didn't eat lunch cause i was still full from Macs breakfast. I couldn't go to Michelle's birthday party. Studied at home instead.
It's a saturday morning! Had prayer workshop today. Uncle Kc picked me up from the junction near my house. Seto, Jamie and Esther were in the car. Ate our breakfast at Macs. Later Weihan, Eeyang, Iris, Jwong and Jarron came. Walked to the east coast park. Sat at the beach and started praying for 3 hours straight ourselves. At first I couldn't feel God speaking to me. But I could sense his presence after that. When I was looking at the sea.. It reminded me of the book 'Message In A Bottle'. Full of thoughts were the running through my mind. I prayed for alot of people instead of myself. At 11.55, we gathered back together and shared what God said to us.
Jamie, Seto, Jwong and I went back in Uncle Kc's car. He dropped me off at Katong Mall. Walked to 7eleven to get Nescafe Mocha for myself and headed off for my piano lesson. Teacher teached me the dynamics today. She expressed it in a way theat when the husband is shouting, the wife is whispering. Probably you guys don't get it here but it's kinda understandable.
After lesson, walked to the prawn mee coffee shop to look for Mummy, Daddy and Dawn. Didn't eat lunch cause i was still full from Macs breakfast. I couldn't go to Michelle's birthday party. Studied at home instead.
.jpg)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home