Friday, January 9, 2009

Eighth January 09 '

THE GREAT ESCAPE.
Had chemistry, history, pe, recess, maths and english! :D
Chemistry- Went to the lab for introduction of everything.
Had to sit with Lipren which is weird cause i don't talk to him.
History- Went to the humanities room with airconditioners!
Copied down notes that Mr Koh slided through his apple laptop.
Pe- Took our heights and weights. Dheenan helped Mr Derick.
He said my height was like 168. I was super shocked okkkkkk!
In the end, he did again and i was like 157? -.- argh. Pmozzzz.
Whatever la kkkk! I'm still taller than Angela! Hahahahahaha :)
Recess- Ate spagetti! Have been eating that for a few days..
But it's really nice! Envy the malay stall lady that cooked it ;)
Maths- Went to the library which has airconditioners too!!!
Omg, i feel so blessed la! But too cold isn't really good either.
Got alot of questions wrong unlike last time... :/ awwwww.
But i'm determined to learn and be patient to do it yeah! :)
English- I forgot to bring my plot paper to school todayyy!
But Mdm Adibah was nice enough to let me off. Yippeee! :)

Mission Trip Photo.


And Sarahhhhhhh! I hope you're better today! Love yaaa bestfriendx7! :D
When the holidays come, we'll go shopping and do sleep overs kkkk!
We'll ask Esther tooooooooooo! Then it'll be like the 3 of us again :)
I still remembered the hillsong concert! Omg, i can't forget that moment.

:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home