Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Fifth January 09 '

Dirty Little Secret

Yesterday
Was late for church due to not waking up early.
Wore my dress i bought from Indonesia!
Combined class with the secondary 2s.
The lesson was not to gossip or spread rumours.
I really feel very guilty when Shimin said it.
Cause i do alot about that.. hmph.
Okay, so now i shall say...
I do not dislike anyone and i'll never will (:
Pastor really do make alot of sense while preaching in service.
Every christian must be a disciple.
Jesus says go and make disciple.
Christianity with loud disciple is always christianity without life.
Sarah, Rachel, Linying and i went downstairs to get biscuits.
Both Sarah and Linying were hiding from 'people'.
Haha. "Do you want some chocolatesssssssss?" OMG hahaha!
*Private joke* :D hahaha. Seriously very funny la (:
After service, accompanied Sarah to attend the fusion meeting.
I know i was extra.. but who cares? Haha cause somebody else was too.
Ate lunch during the meeting. No wait. Before the meeting we ate.
Had youth camp meeting after that till 3pm.
Went downstairs, saw Jarron and Jwong sitting there.
They were drenched in the rain... i think?
Yup.. Weihan sent Grace and i back home! :D thanks ah!
Did my history homework. Packed school bag. Ate dinner.
Couldn't sleep cause i was thinking about alot of things.
Like everything running through my mind at one shot.
Got a really bad headache so i just slept since Fairsian said so.
Haaaaaaaaaaaa. another private joke. But i wasn't really involved.

Today
WENT TO SCHOOL. MATHS WAS TOTALLY AWESOME.
MY TEACHER IS SUPER ORGANISED OKAY.
SHE PREPARED EVERYTHING FOR US.
OMG, I'M LIKE SUPER TOUCHED.
AND I MISS SARAH AND ESTHER NOW CAUSE LAST YEAR WE'LL NORMALLY CALL EACH OTHER AFTER SCHOOL BUT NOW WE'RE ALL BUSY SO CAN'T REALLY TALK ON PHONE :(
AHHHHHHHHHHH. i got a bad headache now. I'm sad. NOT EMO. I'm sad. NOT EMO OKAY!

:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home