Sunday, January 25, 2009

Twenty Fourth January 09 ' (1)

Sarah Fang, my Bestfriendx7 ♥

This post is specially just for you. (:
I was just trying to make it up to you cause i can't come to your house for the Chick Flick Slumber Party! :/
Awww, i feel so sad now.... I wanna wanna wanna GOOOOOO!
Kkkk, but after all, parents are parents.
So i have to listen to them. one more homework to go only!
HISTORY. which is super fun! (: eh, i tell you ahhh.
Geography not nice horrr. hahaha. heeeess-taaaa-riiiii nicer kkkkk!
You know whattttt. I think maths is super fun now.
BUTTTT. i can't help you cause express :( i suck at it.
Ahhhhh. omg laaa. i really feel like calling a taxi to pick me up and go to Alnwick road right now.. but i cant! :(
I know you will think that without me there won't be fun..
Don't worry k? you will (: camyada alot kkkkkkk.
haaaaaaaa. sunday must enjoy! take photos for Esther's fan club group! :D
Heeeeee. haaaaaaaa. hooooooooo. im bored without you guys now :/
Must tell me what happened during the Chick Flick Slumber Party alright?
Omg. i miss guitar hero! the only time i can play is at your house Sarah!
too bad i can't get one for myself. FINANCIAL CRISIS. save $$$$$.
I MISS YOU GUYS! :( hope you like the apology post BESTFRIENDX7! :D

:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home