Friday, February 20, 2009

Nineteenth Febuary 09 '

It all comes down to who's by your side..


Got back my maths results today and I did really badly..
As in I dropped from a high mark to a low mark.
Grats to Fathima that she scored the highest.
Will catch up with you girl! Hahaha.

Today, I kept laughing alot till i had a bad stomache.
Xingyan and Angela are really hilarious.
If you know what I mean. Hahaha.
We can just talk about something random and we'll laugh like some crazy person walking down the street k!

Anyway, I think my hyperness brought Amelia to tag along with me.
Hahaha okay not showing off. But yeah..
She said after the holidays I've changed to be more.. interesting and crazy whacko person.
And YES, it's a good thing k! Cause I used to be so nerd and anti-social like some freak.

I'm really kinda pissed with that RI teacher.. or RJC? Ahh whatever.
His just super duper ttm proud la! Keep looking down on us.
So what if you were in a good school? Your attitude is really suck man. Argh.


Anyway.. this photo on top is from last year's church camp.
And i miss that :) Hahaha.
Wonder when will be the next one though..
Probably next year. Can't wait!

:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home