Thursday, February 26, 2009

Twenty Fifth Febuary 09 '

It's for me to know, and for you to find out.


Awww.. I miss Sparky, my love. ♥♥♥
I have no idea which owner is owning him right now.. *sobs*

It has been raining badly both yesterday and today. I mean the rain is nice, windy, it's cool to be in the rain and all but I dislike it when there are thunder lightnings. SUPER DUPER UPER ULTRA MEGA MILLIONS GAZILLIONS CENTURIES INFINITIES IRRITATING, especially to the great! Okay.. Maybe that was kind of exaggerating but yes it is really pissing me off. Yesterday Xingyan and I lunched at Long John Silvers. The good thing about it was that the food was delicious (cause we ordered the great deal meal. hehehe) but the bad thing was we had to run back to school, drenched in the rain, just to go for our maths remedial. Arghhh. Pffttt. Hmphhh. Okay.. I think I had enough of expressing my anger on the blog which I think it is kind of useless as nobody's going to do anything about it. So yeah..

Physics and maths tests today! I studied for the Physics test! But not the maths one though.. I couldn't do question 3a when it was super easy! For the inverse thing laaa. Olive's a dope. But not fully a dope okay! I know how to do the rest! Didn't have chinese spelling today! Yay for us and boo for next time.. We did filing instead. Mr Zhang kept giving me the chinese essay papers to distribute to the class. He purposely one okay! He knows that my chinese sucks and I don't even know the chinese names of the people in my class then still keep giving me the papers to distribute! Angela says it helps to improve my chinese but what's the use of just learning people's chinese names? -.- And to summarise the whole thing, the class just said I'm some slow pok that distributes chinese paper so slowly. Okay whatever. But I'm good at the english ones okay!

Anyway thanks to Angela's daddy for sending me to the bus-stop cause if not i'll be super drenched in the rain. And thanks daddy and mummy for picking me up from the bus-stop! (:

PS: I haven't done my prayer journal!

:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home