Saturday, March 7, 2009

Sixth March 09 '

The Notebook

Today is a great day. Today is an awesome day. Today is a wonderful day. Today is a marvelous day. Today I had a maths test. And not only that, today's the last day of my common test. I'm happy about it. I'm jumping up and down now. Because I can finally have a good sleep. Phew. I love all my cool friends in school. Their sooo funny and they always make my day. Hahaha how I wish this could happen everyday. (and wow.. it rhymes! hehehe)

It's so nice when you hear the voices of the sea.
You enjoy every moment of it.
But it will never always sing cause the rain will come.
And when you hear the splashes of the rain, you can never fight back.
Because you don't have the strength and power.
Sometimes when the rain comes, it takes days to go away.
You feel depressed with everything in life.
You want it all back.. You want it all to happen again.
But it will never.. It will never..
God, why is this happening to me..

Will be having lots of events during my march holidays and it isn't good cause I wanna enjoy with my BESTFRIENDX7 AND PRAYERPARTNER! :( but I guess we could spare a little time for each other yaw. And by the way, I bought a new storybook to entertain myself! It's my hotdate! Hahaha I'm super excited to read it! Toodles my love! ♥

:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home