Sunday, March 1, 2009

Twenty Eighth Febuary 09 '

When the wave flows and the winds blows, you can't help but to sit and enjoy God's creation.


PS: I found this kinda cool so I took a picture of it. And one of the thousand reasons I could find was because the reflection colour's PINK!

It's a saturday and we're having prayer workshop! Uncle Kc picked me up from the junction outside my house. Seto, Jamie and Esther were in the car. Ate breakfast at Macs. Weihan, Eeyang, Iris, Jwong and Jarron came later. Walked to east coast park together. Went to the beach to pray for 3 hours straight by our ownselves. At first I couldn't hear God's speaking to me. But after that, I began to feel his presence. Seeing the sea, it just reminded me of the book 'Message In A Bottle'. At 11.55, we gathered back together to shared what God had speak to us.

Seto, Jwong, Jamie and I went with Uncle Kc in his car. He dropped me off at Katong Mall. Walked to 7eleven to buy Nescafe Mocha for myself and headed off for my piano lesson. Teacher taught me dynamics by saying that when the husband shouts, the wife whispers. Probably you guys wouldn't exactly get what I'm talking about but yes it's understandable (is there such a word?)

Walked to the prawn mee coffee shop to find Mummy, Daddy and Dawn. Did not eat lunch cause I was still kinda full from this morning's Macs breakfast. Couldn't go for Michelle's party so i stayed at home to study.

:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home