Fourteen going to fifthteen.
Happy birthday to Olive Chew :)
This was my happy, fun, yada, crap, hyper, crazy, wild, awesome, amazing ESTTT birthday ever!! I would like to thank those who wished and who bought me beautiful PINK presents. Hahaha I was kinda shock seeing mostly all pink stuff for my presents hehe. Angela you're the best la hor. Camera woman :) Rennie started throwing cake at my face and we all played in the canteen. Hahaha wild kidos. Met Sarah and Esther at Cityhall. Although we didn't really do anything but eat and drink, we still had lots of fun!! Camyadaing and all. I just love them both, really :) Dinner was awesome at Clarke Quay. Thai food was fantastic. There was this band that played music really loud and we all got hyped up together!! :) It was kewlllll. I totally loveeee it!!














.JPG)



































This was my happy, fun, yada, crap, hyper, crazy, wild, awesome, amazing ESTTT birthday ever!! I would like to thank those who wished and who bought me beautiful PINK presents. Hahaha I was kinda shock seeing mostly all pink stuff for my presents hehe. Angela you're the best la hor. Camera woman :) Rennie started throwing cake at my face and we all played in the canteen. Hahaha wild kidos. Met Sarah and Esther at Cityhall. Although we didn't really do anything but eat and drink, we still had lots of fun!! Camyadaing and all. I just love them both, really :) Dinner was awesome at Clarke Quay. Thai food was fantastic. There was this band that played music really loud and we all got hyped up together!! :) It was kewlllll. I totally loveeee it!!
.jpg)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home