Saturday, April 11, 2009

didn't really wanna notice you now.



















Good friday was awesome dudes hehehe. Sarah and Esther made my day!! LIKE TOTALLY :) Although I didn't really get what they were laughing about sometimes... -.- Hahaha saw Iris, Julia and Kenneth today. Raining wasn't a good idea but whatever it just came. Mosburger was delicious. I've never tried it before and I didn't know it tasted sooo yummy hehe :) We were ushering during service. I didn't really get to see the play but yeah. Yiwen looked kinda gay when he did that pose hahaha. STJOSEPH 'NOT' FTW!! Was kinda pissed seeing that girl today. I was sooo pissed till I broke and dropped my gui on the ground. Ughh. Anyway it was funny when Sarah and I kept walking around crapping like nobody's business hahaha.

Photos dued!




PS: Paul walker is so hot!!

:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home