light me fire with a matchstick.
Wasn't in a very good mood this morning. Ughh :/ Wanted to just shut my eyes for every minute people start talking or nagging at me. But I guess I just couldn't do that. Anyway my piano teacher has changed to (not sure what name and don't really bother to know either) I dislike her.. Attitude wise totally pisses me off. She isn't like a teacher at all forgoodness sake.






Went to church for band practice/cfc. Both of that made my day :) Weihan was really funny. He couldn't stop talking and kept asking Dawn not to laugh at him hahaha. Played frisbee during cfc at the cedar field. It was awesome :) Although I didn't like.. catch the frisbee well. I did enjoy and learnt alot from it hehe. Bong, Mitchell, Seto, Shaopeng, Moo and Sarah were in my team. Sarah and I had to run back and forth just to block them from taking the frisbee hahaha! Walked back to church for some homework studying. Daddy then picked us up at night.
PS: You were good as usual.






Went to church for band practice/cfc. Both of that made my day :) Weihan was really funny. He couldn't stop talking and kept asking Dawn not to laugh at him hahaha. Played frisbee during cfc at the cedar field. It was awesome :) Although I didn't like.. catch the frisbee well. I did enjoy and learnt alot from it hehe. Bong, Mitchell, Seto, Shaopeng, Moo and Sarah were in my team. Sarah and I had to run back and forth just to block them from taking the frisbee hahaha! Walked back to church for some homework studying. Daddy then picked us up at night.
PS: You were good as usual.
.jpg)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home