the little things.
I feel so sad for my physics teacher :( He typed wrongly on our worksheet N2 but it was supposed to be N3. And he wanted to write on each paper for us himself.. Until I told him to just write on the board and let us do it ourselves. Aww I feel so sad for him, really. Like nobody really listens to him in class..
Chemistry was coollll. I didn't know teacher could write on her laptop to present it to us on the screen. It was coollll. Really superbbb. Chinese was tiring. Srly tiring. Weisheng, Pinhong, Angela and I were competing who could write the fastest for xizi. But obviously, Weisheng won la. Angela and I continued doing it in the humanities room. Mr Koh only came at the end of the lesson -.- But said since he didn't have time to revise Stalin with us, tomorrow's test will be sbs questions and open book! Yay :)
And yes like what Angela said on her blog, I created the word 'chee gor bu' on tuesday itself. Hahaha cause Xingyan was tickling me and I called her a molester! But Angela and I was wondering what's the girl version of 'chee gor pei'.. So well, I came up with 'chee gor bu' and called Xingyan that. Hahaha okay this is retarded. I was like saying some typical korean languages to Angela. We went crazy later on. 'the story of the geek and nerd'. Laugh out loud.
Anyway I will not be updating until after my midyears. Need to study really hard for it. But for now, stay tune for the next update :)
Chemistry was coollll. I didn't know teacher could write on her laptop to present it to us on the screen. It was coollll. Really superbbb. Chinese was tiring. Srly tiring. Weisheng, Pinhong, Angela and I were competing who could write the fastest for xizi. But obviously, Weisheng won la. Angela and I continued doing it in the humanities room. Mr Koh only came at the end of the lesson -.- But said since he didn't have time to revise Stalin with us, tomorrow's test will be sbs questions and open book! Yay :)
And yes like what Angela said on her blog, I created the word 'chee gor bu' on tuesday itself. Hahaha cause Xingyan was tickling me and I called her a molester! But Angela and I was wondering what's the girl version of 'chee gor pei'.. So well, I came up with 'chee gor bu' and called Xingyan that. Hahaha okay this is retarded. I was like saying some typical korean languages to Angela. We went crazy later on. 'the story of the geek and nerd'. Laugh out loud.
Anyway I will not be updating until after my midyears. Need to study really hard for it. But for now, stay tune for the next update :)
.jpg)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home