Sunday, April 19, 2009

love sexy magic.



I woke up kinda late today like 10 in the morning.. Cause of yesterday's speech day. Aww it was super tiring and my legs are still hurting. Anyway Uncle Alan and his family are coming to my house tonight so Daddy told all of us to clear the house. Helped Mummy, Grace and Dawn clear their stuffs before practicing my piano. Lesson was okay. Teacher was better today. As in not as irritating as before hehe. And my skills are improving day by day!




\
Ate lunch with chews :) Went back home.. Sleep for 2hours before clearing the house again. Randomly took photos of my own stuff. I know it's kinda lame but I admit I was bored.. Okay I made my cupboard looked rainbow-ish which is nice but I didn't took a photo of it.

:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home