starstruck.
I feel so rundown today. Like my head is full of confusion, stress, guilt and all. I don't know why but I feel something's missing in my life although I'm quite satisfied now. Anyway now then I realised how ex-bestfriend felt then. Cause I'm experiencing it now wishing I shouldn't.
School was pretty fun today I guess. But without Angela, I doesn't fully make it a wonderful day. Hope she gets well soon.. Pe was fun cause it's floorball and we can smack balls (okay, that sounds wrong) Anyway we lost to Aqilah's team. Amaths WOW. I was really lost in the world of binomial theorems okay!! I need help for that. Ahh I totally forgot my baby matrices was like.. Crap everythings breaking out. Had our english class test 2 today. I could do it.. I think? But yeah actually my story was kinda interesting. 'Describe an occasion when you got into trouble' the one that I almost broke Uncle Donald's glass table using the cute little chair I admired..
I think I should stop here right now. I'm having a headache cause tomorrow is Dawn's birthday and I haven't got her a present yet!! Crap I'm a really busy person.
School was pretty fun today I guess. But without Angela, I doesn't fully make it a wonderful day. Hope she gets well soon.. Pe was fun cause it's floorball and we can smack balls (okay, that sounds wrong) Anyway we lost to Aqilah's team. Amaths WOW. I was really lost in the world of binomial theorems okay!! I need help for that. Ahh I totally forgot my baby matrices was like.. Crap everythings breaking out. Had our english class test 2 today. I could do it.. I think? But yeah actually my story was kinda interesting. 'Describe an occasion when you got into trouble' the one that I almost broke Uncle Donald's glass table using the cute little chair I admired..
I think I should stop here right now. I'm having a headache cause tomorrow is Dawn's birthday and I haven't got her a present yet!! Crap I'm a really busy person.
.jpg)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home