you can - think you can get free, you think you won't need me.
HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY EVERYBODY!
Hope you guys had the chance to prank your friends! :D
I was bored enough to do anything hahaha.
Chemistry was kinda interesting today. The elements, protons, neutrons, electrons and all. English was rather easy today. Read through comprehension and stuff. Chinese totally sucked for me cause we had to do newspaper report today. But I didn't managed to finish so I have to do it as homework. Anyway Pinhong is really funny la. Angela was like saying he should say 'wo bu shi long ye bu shi ya'. And you know what he said? Hahaha 'huh?? I'm not dragon nor am I a duck?' Hahaha seriously very funny la. We laughed our head off man!! Mmhmm.. I was kinda pissed with the maths questions today. I totally had no idea how to do it. *bang the wall la olive*




Ate longjohnsilvers with Jazzene and Yibin. Went for the speech day rehearsal after that. My legs are super suan right now. Ahh I'm so tired. I drank oat milk today and it's rather nice. Thanks Eeyang! :)
PS: You're totally out of my mind.
Hope you guys had the chance to prank your friends! :D
I was bored enough to do anything hahaha.
Chemistry was kinda interesting today. The elements, protons, neutrons, electrons and all. English was rather easy today. Read through comprehension and stuff. Chinese totally sucked for me cause we had to do newspaper report today. But I didn't managed to finish so I have to do it as homework. Anyway Pinhong is really funny la. Angela was like saying he should say 'wo bu shi long ye bu shi ya'. And you know what he said? Hahaha 'huh?? I'm not dragon nor am I a duck?' Hahaha seriously very funny la. We laughed our head off man!! Mmhmm.. I was kinda pissed with the maths questions today. I totally had no idea how to do it. *bang the wall la olive*
Ate longjohnsilvers with Jazzene and Yibin. Went for the speech day rehearsal after that. My legs are super suan right now. Ahh I'm so tired. I drank oat milk today and it's rather nice. Thanks Eeyang! :)
PS: You're totally out of my mind.
.jpg)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home