Saturday, April 4, 2009

you can't heal a broken heart.

Had sports day today! Was kinda fun :) Had sjab duty with Sherrill, Hazmi, Jacob and two other ncdcc guys. Hahaha we played out songs very loudly like nobody's business. Thanks Hazmi for sending me songs to my phone :) Amelia was bored at her own station so she came to find me. Hahaha talked crapped. Mr Ng came and asked her to go back. So in the end, we took turns to call each others phone. Hahaha I know we're retarded. Some atheletic guy couldn't breathe after running. I hope his okay now. Oh dear God, please heal him!!

Lunched with Weisheng, Guiluan, Amelia and Angela (which packed back home) But it was fun. Really :) I mean it kkkk!!




British council was really superb. HAHAHA WYNNE MADE A PINK FROG PLUS BLUE MINI SHIRT FOR ME using paper. Hehe thanks dear :) Jialer won me for the frog hopping gameee!! Played and laughed hehe. But we were still listening in class hor! I think.. Hahaha. And I kept asking her about random people. It was really lame. AHA! Then we started crapping about random things. Haha maybe cause that's just us :)

:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home