Thursday, May 14, 2009

life isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself.

10 May 2009.
Church was fun. Talked about the truth of the bible. It really is a mystery behind everything. Haha interesting :) Lunched with Sarah, Esther, Rachel, Bethanie and Dawn. Went back to church to study. Asked Xinyu a lil' bit of help for chemistry. And yeah she's gooooodd :)



Went to Uncle Donald's house at night for dinner. Grandpa prayed again like the other time on chinese new year :) It really is awesome hearing the good news about him quitting smoking!!

11 May 2009.
Happy birthday Faiqah, that hot babe!! :)
And happy vesak day too.. Studying like crazy the moment.. Midyears midyears! I have to make good friends with them immediately.

Yesterday I'm kinda happy cause I finally had my two crucial examinations today. And I'm proud that I stayed up to study like crazy. Thanks Mummy for accompanying me too. I think ss was okay.. Cause I wrote everything down immediately. And OMG I LOVE JESSE MCCARTNEY!!!!!

Today emaths paper 1 was hard.. Ahh Weisheng kept showing off that he could do it so well. Like whatever -.- Lunched with Daddy at Loyang Point. Peach ice blended was great hahaha. I was really tired so I took an afternoon nap till 2pm? Yeah. Studied all the way with Dawn on the bed.. Haha as usual. We were kinda bored so erm yeah.. Camyada-ed keke. History's making my mind explode! Ahhh..







:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home