Monday, May 25, 2009

perfect spot of the world.




Blog's gonna be dead any sooner. Come on man. Get your fingers going olive!! Ahh these few days has be cliché. Everything has been used so often that it no longer has much meaning to it anymore.. Yeah anyway I got back my results and erm yup I only failed ss which I answered the questions like crazy. The rest are okay but only average though.. Could have done better. Actually I'm quite happy to fail only one but it's not a good thing if you say it in another way.

Today was wow tiring. Had to sing for both services. Kinda having a sore throat now but it's okay cause I'm doing it for the Lord. Esther didn't come again this week. Guess she's really studying like nuts. Must not miss gdop okay pp!! Ohya fireproof was really touching. Really. It's a good show for parents or couples that are gonna get married. Even for teens like me haha I enjoyed it alot. It was sweettt. God really changes people's lifes. I hope it will happen on me too..

"It's better for you to say nothing than to regret what you say."

:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home