Tuesday, May 5, 2009

you gotta get up!

I just finished my chinese tuition and decided to blog cause if I blog all the posts after my exams, it'll be infinities. So yes, I'm blogging some of them now.

30 April 2009.




1 May 2009.




Had ms june's tuition in the morning. Went to tampines 1 in the afternoon together with Daddy, Mummy and Dawn. Grace went for camp :( Bought a checkered shorts from nets. It's a beauty dude :) Made Mummy shop! Hehehe. She went into some grand shop and tried out the dresses but didn't bought any in the end.. Picked Grace up from her jc and headed down for dinner.

2 May 2009.




Nightmare attack for don't know how many years.. It was freaky okay! I cried like crazy :( I don't want it to happen again.. Ever.. Had chinese tuition in the morning.
I went there at like 8. But it was supposed to be 8.30. Sorry Ms Joyce! My mistake. Piano lesson at 12.45. Wasn't good cause obviously I didn't practice. No time? Excuses la Olive.. Lunched at astons which made my stomach bloated. Daddy told us so many jokes. And we couldn't stop laughing. Hahaha I love my family alot :) After that, home sweet home. Did my revision for exams.. Mummy heard the news about the leader allowing gays and lesbians. I'm so against it. It's super gross la..

3 May 2009.
Happy birthday Shimin and Linying! :)











Esther didn't come to church. I guess she's studying like bonkers at home. Relax pp :) Jonlian and Joseph's publicity for the youth camp was funny. Everyone laughed, obviously. They changed the lyrics for 'where is the love' by black eye peas to some other lyrics which link to our youth camp theme 'the end'. It was cool and I can say they're really creative though.. Sarah was so funny! She gave Linying this David Archuleta photo and put Linying's photo beside him wearing some hotbabe costume! Hahaha it was hilarious but sweet. Ohya thanks Sarah for the card! I wanted to cry okay! Love you bestfriendx7 :) For lesson, Mummy asked us to go home and memorise psalms 1, awww. After that, the secondary 3 guys plus Eugene were standing outside our classroom. They wanted to sing a birthday song for Shimin! We told them that it was Linying's birthday too. So they sang for both of them hahaha. Lunched at the famous chicken rice stall at potong pasir with Sarah :) I shared some jokes that Daddy shared with me the previous day. Laughed laughed laughed. Hahaha knock knock! Went to the shell station 7eleven to get our cookies cause we were hungry. There was this old lady scolding the woman at the counter. Very fierce la.. Sat at the coffeeshop near Sarah's house to study :) It was fun but hot. Later Daddy came to pick me up. Sent Grace to her friend's house for project work. Went to church to pick Mummy and Dawn up. Daddy had to go for badminton. Mummy, Dawn and I ate dinner at the chinese restuarant nearby. It was 'okay'. Not as delicious as the previous one :/

Today.
I forgot to bring my thermometer! So I had to go to the hall for check up. Talked to Rennie and Andiq. Ohhh had my english paper 1 later. Wrote about an original story with the sentence, 'the more I thought about the incident, the more confused I became...' Yeah that really striked me so I just wrote down what I had been going through all this time. It really helped! Paper 2 was okay. I guess? Cloze passage was sort of easy.. Preparing for chinese paper tomorrow! Hope I'll be able to understand those languages.

How long will you lie there, you sluggard?
When will you get up from your sleep?
(Proverbs 6:9)

:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home