my lashes are dry, purple teardrops i cry.
My lashes are dry, purple teardrops i cry
Oh gosh yesterday I cried like crazy due to some problems -.- Didn't really have to do anything about it but yeah it's settled already. Went to Plaza sing with Jwonggg. Hahaha kor and mei outing. Omg so weird. Hahaha. Rainbow is nice horrr :) Went to Sarah's house after that. Ate sushi tei. Thanks Aunty Mary for the 100bucks hehe. It was really filling. Like what Sarah said, we raided 7eleven and got our m&m peanut butter, jacobs garlic snacks (gosh I LOVE THAT), hershey chocolate, kinder bueno and oreo. Went back to the forest house and watched Marley and me. It wasn't really nice not sure why. Maybe cause it was toooo... @#$%^!*&() erm yeah. Guessed I watched it the other time so it's like that :/ Esther came over afterwards. Used the computer and webcamed Alex. Hahaha randomly chat/dance/sing until 12am and wished him a sweet 15 happy birthday! :D














AND YES I'M HAPPY I GOT MY JANSPORT BAGPACK. THANKS TO ESTHER AND SARAH LA :) HAHAHA both bought them toooo. Youth camp ahhh! Remember ahhh! Went to uncle yew keong's farewell thingy at night. Yummylicious the food were niceeee <333 LOVE IT.

Oh gosh yesterday I cried like crazy due to some problems -.- Didn't really have to do anything about it but yeah it's settled already. Went to Plaza sing with Jwonggg. Hahaha kor and mei outing. Omg so weird. Hahaha. Rainbow is nice horrr :) Went to Sarah's house after that. Ate sushi tei. Thanks Aunty Mary for the 100bucks hehe. It was really filling. Like what Sarah said, we raided 7eleven and got our m&m peanut butter, jacobs garlic snacks (gosh I LOVE THAT), hershey chocolate, kinder bueno and oreo. Went back to the forest house and watched Marley and me. It wasn't really nice not sure why. Maybe cause it was toooo... @#$%^!*&() erm yeah. Guessed I watched it the other time so it's like that :/ Esther came over afterwards. Used the computer and webcamed Alex. Hahaha randomly chat/dance/sing until 12am and wished him a sweet 15 happy birthday! :D














AND YES I'M HAPPY I GOT MY JANSPORT BAGPACK. THANKS TO ESTHER AND SARAH LA :) HAHAHA both bought them toooo. Youth camp ahhh! Remember ahhh! Went to uncle yew keong's farewell thingy at night. Yummylicious the food were niceeee <333 LOVE IT.

.jpg)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home