shadow is burnt, yellow dance and we turn.
Shadow is burnt, yellow dance and we turn
I almost forgot about my chinese tuition this morning. Thank God Dawn woke me up and reminded me.. I caught a flu a few days ago but I think today was the worse flu I've ever had. And yes, I would like to thank Ms Joyce for letting me leave early. Wanton noodle were great at siglap with Daddy. Hehe fetched Qiaoyan, Jeslyn and Huishan to eastcoast for our class outing. At first it was boring but until the middle, it got really fun. Haha Qiaoyan and I were just crazy posing at the camera. Just need to wait for Huishan to upload it on fb first. Hahaha AND I FORGOT TO BRING EXTRA CLOTHES CAUSE AHHH I JUST FORGOT KKKK. And thanks to ATIQA plus not forgetting FREZA that waterbombed meeee. Oh poor Olive. I really need a bath man. But yes it was fun, really. Satays and chicken were great. Yanti really is a great barbeque-ER man. Probably Pinhong too hahaha the FAN HOLDER. Cabbed home with Freza. She's a nice friend to talk to. I really like hanging out with her :)







I almost forgot about my chinese tuition this morning. Thank God Dawn woke me up and reminded me.. I caught a flu a few days ago but I think today was the worse flu I've ever had. And yes, I would like to thank Ms Joyce for letting me leave early. Wanton noodle were great at siglap with Daddy. Hehe fetched Qiaoyan, Jeslyn and Huishan to eastcoast for our class outing. At first it was boring but until the middle, it got really fun. Haha Qiaoyan and I were just crazy posing at the camera. Just need to wait for Huishan to upload it on fb first. Hahaha AND I FORGOT TO BRING EXTRA CLOTHES CAUSE AHHH I JUST FORGOT KKKK. And thanks to ATIQA plus not forgetting FREZA that waterbombed meeee. Oh poor Olive. I really need a bath man. But yes it was fun, really. Satays and chicken were great. Yanti really is a great barbeque-ER man. Probably Pinhong too hahaha the FAN HOLDER. Cabbed home with Freza. She's a nice friend to talk to. I really like hanging out with her :)
.jpg)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home