flown off the ground my head's up in the air.
Happy belated birthday to Rebecca and happy birthday to Renee :)
My grandmother went back to Malaysia already, after the week she spent with us. No more nice filling food no more! Haha I'm kidding Mummy. Your dishes are the best too :) I got nice results for my chinese test and I'm really happy!
Me: OMG I GOT A NICE PASS AHHHH FIRST TIME LEH CHER.
Mr Zhang: No what, where got first time?
Me: HUH REALLY MEH.
Srsly I don't remember getting so good grades for chinese. No wonder Jarron thought I was good. Anyway, FRIDAY I HAVE HUMANITIES TEST AND MONDAY I HAVE MATHS TEST AHHH. Stressful moments everytime occurs here. I didn't even get to spend my time with my bestfriend today :(


To say yes and mean no,
to say one thing and mean another,
to affirm with your lips but deny in your heart,
to mean contrary to what is spoken.
My grandmother went back to Malaysia already, after the week she spent with us. No more nice filling food no more! Haha I'm kidding Mummy. Your dishes are the best too :) I got nice results for my chinese test and I'm really happy!
Me: OMG I GOT A NICE PASS AHHHH FIRST TIME LEH CHER.
Mr Zhang: No what, where got first time?
Me: HUH REALLY MEH.
Srsly I don't remember getting so good grades for chinese. No wonder Jarron thought I was good. Anyway, FRIDAY I HAVE HUMANITIES TEST AND MONDAY I HAVE MATHS TEST AHHH. Stressful moments everytime occurs here. I didn't even get to spend my time with my bestfriend today :(
To say yes and mean no,
to say one thing and mean another,
to affirm with your lips but deny in your heart,
to mean contrary to what is spoken.
.jpg)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home