Saturday, September 19, 2009

i'm scared of what he'll say if what I say sounds incomplete

I'm scared of what he'll say if what I say sounds incomplete

I luvv Angela's geek specs haha! Have been wearing it for fun :) Okay today we got our eoye dates and it's really scary cause it's coming soon! And i have to start studying so I shouldn't be using the com now but since it's my break time and i just finished tuition, i think i allowed myself to use? Haha okay that's a pretty long excuse but nevermind. Haha Jazzene, Yibin and I had to wait till the rain stopped then we could go to school after lunch. Stayed in burger king to study awhile. Juvenia and Grace were there. Haha we just ran to the school and didn't care la. Couldn't take the rain anymore. Anyway sjab today was boring. We hardly did anything. Ahh yibin is crazy srsly haha!









Cause, I can't keep on feelin' the way I do
I can't keep on, hiding my heart from you
I got to say something before
Someone else comes through,
I can't keep on loving you,
From a distance

:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home