so why are my convictions blinded by your spotlight.
So why are my convictions blinded by your spotlight
Yesterday dawn's friend came for our sec3 batch tuition for a replacement. Haha she's really funny and she talks alot, srsly. It's a good thing but not the right time. She's rich, smart and pretty I can say :) Haha told me that I looked like her friend.. Went for band practice at night. Charis sunday remember ah! Will tell you soon :) Haha.
OMG 14 more days to my first eoy paper! Englishhhhh. Had been much better after teacher's explaination :) Got to concentrate in class CAREFULLY during maths now. Mr Loke's gonna give hints for the eoy exams and we have to look out for it. *hint hint* (gosh long lost quote) Met Angela in the morning today. FINALLY AFTER FOR SO LONG HUH. Hey you owe me a letter remember :) HAHA. Today wasn't a really good day for most people. Hope it'll be better soon! Study everyone, don't get involved in anything. BE HAPPY SMILE WINK -insert collen plus 'D'-
I'm so in love with that bottle milk coffee from cheers! Haha hi-5 with qiqi :)

Kristina De Barge is super hot okay! I LOVE HER SONGS ESPECIALLY FUTURE LOVE <3
"Right now you have plenty and can help those who are in need. Later, they will have plenty and can share with you when you need it" 2Corinthians 8:14
Yesterday dawn's friend came for our sec3 batch tuition for a replacement. Haha she's really funny and she talks alot, srsly. It's a good thing but not the right time. She's rich, smart and pretty I can say :) Haha told me that I looked like her friend.. Went for band practice at night. Charis sunday remember ah! Will tell you soon :) Haha.
OMG 14 more days to my first eoy paper! Englishhhhh. Had been much better after teacher's explaination :) Got to concentrate in class CAREFULLY during maths now. Mr Loke's gonna give hints for the eoy exams and we have to look out for it. *hint hint* (gosh long lost quote) Met Angela in the morning today. FINALLY AFTER FOR SO LONG HUH. Hey you owe me a letter remember :) HAHA. Today wasn't a really good day for most people. Hope it'll be better soon! Study everyone, don't get involved in anything. BE HAPPY SMILE WINK -insert collen plus 'D'-
I'm so in love with that bottle milk coffee from cheers! Haha hi-5 with qiqi :)

Kristina De Barge is super hot okay! I LOVE HER SONGS ESPECIALLY FUTURE LOVE <3
"Right now you have plenty and can help those who are in need. Later, they will have plenty and can share with you when you need it" 2Corinthians 8:14
.jpg)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home