Wednesday, October 14, 2009

because I never grew out of wearing tutus



I didn't expect everyone to be SO mean except Ms Grace Chew Enhui! Haha no I'm kidding :) My pri sch friend called me up and said he was enjoying now cause his exams are over. Like hello?! Pls get a life srsly! DON'T COME DISTURBING THE HARDWORKING PPL. *hints* Haha heyo I ain't ego. ANGELA THAT SHAMELESS GIRL HAHAHA. Are you craving for a friendly ghost? Or the real casper HAHAHA.

I got crazy over kim hyun joong AGAIN!!! Thanks ms june for giving me that poster! I LOVE IT :) Haha I got bored and started snapping shots in my cozy roooooom. Ohya Aunty Vivian help to clean our house and it looks like the first time I stepped into the house :) Thanks dear.





:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home