Friday, October 16, 2009

we live our lives around rhythms and tides



I'm happy today people! Do you guys see that? smiley Pictures, Images and Photos
Haha I managed to answer most of the questions asked for my phy/chem paper today. Thanks sarah for your prayers! I told you it'll be a great help! :)
Yes, plus thank you grace for baking those sweet potatoes. It really gives you this taste of.... olive oil! I bet it was a great friend to you guys right? Teehee :D
Tomorrow's my last paper and ENJOYYY! Haha amathsss. I hope I'll be confident enough to attack those questions! Okay I agree to Gillian that cows are cute haha happy?
Oh and btw, if you guys wanna see the video that Peilin and I were jumping like crazy, it's on facebook HAHAHA ENJOY. PPL SHOULD TOTALLY SEE THIS!


:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home