Friday, November 6, 2009

But I start to go insane whenever you look at me



Another day of guiltiness (is that how you spell it?) No matter how many times I say sorry, the scar will still be there.. So I don't know how much to tell you that I'm sorry.. Cause I really am :(

Went to the gym today. Haven't been there for quite some time. And that's the outcome. For being fat :/ It's so depressing right? Was supposed to go to amk hub with Mum and Dad but the renovation guy was coming to our house didn't went there in the end. I srsly have to fix my nails fast!! Wanna do manicures with Mum at Ion again :) Hehe.

Ohya, thanks Amelia for that post :) Love it!! Haha results are out tomorrow. Hope I can get what I expect to get :)

:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home