High rise, veins of the avenue
Once I fall in love but now it's over.
The feeling was great but now it's over.
Too bad too sad but now it's over.
I keep smiling more now cause now it's over :)
"Everything is permissable for me" - but not everything is beneficial.
"Everything is permissable for me" - but I will not be mastered by anything
1 Corinthians 6:12
Love you mum! I love to have devotion with you everyday. I always get to learn new things that I actully didn't know :)
Ohhh, your welcome Jwonggg for your ss :D I didn't know I was that smart teehee.
LOOK BELOW. SAW IT AT CINELEISURE. NEWURBANMALE'S MEAN.
The feeling was great but now it's over.
Too bad too sad but now it's over.
I keep smiling more now cause now it's over :)
"Everything is permissable for me" - but not everything is beneficial.
"Everything is permissable for me" - but I will not be mastered by anything
1 Corinthians 6:12
Love you mum! I love to have devotion with you everyday. I always get to learn new things that I actully didn't know :)
Ohhh, your welcome Jwonggg for your ss :D I didn't know I was that smart teehee.
LOOK BELOW. SAW IT AT CINELEISURE. NEWURBANMALE'S MEAN.
.jpg)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home