Saturday, November 7, 2009

It's like a million little stars spelling out your name



Went to school to with Xingyan today to collect our report books!! Thank God my position is not under 10 hahaha. So yeah, I spent my time with Jazzene and Yibin till like 1-ish. The blue wall Jazzene mentioned was just a wall!! Haha I thought it was some nice hideout or something.
I was like, "Hey do you know where to sit down and slack? I'm so tired!"
"Oh let's go to the blue wall :)"
"What? Haha what blue wall? Okay let's go"
"Here it is!"
HAHAHA and we saw the blue wall beside the sony ericsson shop -.-  We were sitting there like a lonely kid. 'There's gonna be one less lonely girl...' I love that songg!! But Justin Bieber has like a girl-ish voice. Haha okay erm yeah went back to school at 1. WE ONLY HAD TO TAKE THE FORM AND GO BACK HOME KKKKKK. Don't know who say we have meeting from 1.30pm horrrrrrrr ahahaha.

Painted my nails at amk hub :) Mum and Dad did massageee. Hahaha ate dinner at whitesands (i forgot the shop name!) Had fun with my family! I totally love them till death :) Ohya, happy birthday jarron.

:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home