Tuesday, November 17, 2009

When you and I are alone, I've never felt so at home



Yesterday Sarah and I crashed into Jasmine's house for lunch HAHAHA okay not crashed la. We were invited :) Cause they love us and we know it TEEHEE SO EGO. Okayokay, we played soccer table and some game like taboo. It was fun :) 'I love jumping up the stairs with bananas' 'The saltwater room!!!!! ummm ROCKS!' 'Haley williams.. HAHAHA...rainbows!' OMG THAT WAS SRSLY RANDOM CAN. Haha Sarah my eyebrows are much nicer than yoursssss!!!!!! :D

Today brought Sarah to my mum's shop for facail. SHUANG RIGHT?! :) I know you lubbs mee. Baking in my house after that! :) OHMY I was so dumb to go in the mrt after we bought our ingredients cause there's just a direct bus from tampines to my house -.- SORRY RAHHH. We had so much fun DRESSING UP. Sarah prectically wore all my dresses and especially my uniform. 'Do you feel like a changkat person?' 'No not really hahaha just abit of an ahlian' HAHAHA srsly she looks cool in it yaw. She has to upload the photos quickly so that I can post it!!!!! The chocolate fudge cake was yummy hehe ^___^

ANYWAY I HAVE A VERY BAD FLU GUYS. MY NOSE JUST WON'T COOPERATE WITH ME >:( PRAY FOR MEEEEEEEE.

:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home