And I want miracles to happen again
Okay today is the best time to update everything I wanna say hahaha or rather post photos? Yup. So Malacca was really fun. Ofc i mean hahaha i made alot of new friends especially Faith :) She looks like Rachel Chan really haha. I guess it's different parts of the world coming together to know more about Jesus? Yeah and during the gala we had to sing a friend song. So embarrassing. We had to hold hands hahaha. Ohya worship was great and I love it!!!!! A girl went to record my voice to sing Fight Of Faith cause she really liked that song :) Sarah's in Japan now, Jwong's going to Korea on the 18th. Jarron left to Cambodia today, Evangeline left to Malaysia today and Angela's leaving to KL soon. Who elseeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! Now now now I'll be so alone hahahahah ITS OKAY I HAVE A WAY TO BOND DON'T WORRY.















































Shanghai Trip! (5-11 December 2009)



































The Ocf Convention! (12-13 December 2009)





.jpg)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home